D&A represents individuals and business entities in prosecuting and defending plenary or summary actions in the Delaware Courts, including the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, the Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division, and the Delaware Court of Chancery. We serve as both Delaware and lead counsel in seeking a successful resolution of our clients’ business disputes. We carry our firm’s boutique nature into business litigation, meaning we represent a small number of valued clients at any one time. Our size is an advantage over the medium and large Delaware-based litigation firms, as we have a more direct attorney-client relationship with competitive billable rates and less overhead that is passed on to the client. And we continue to bring our ample jury trial experience into our business and corporate matters where larger litigation firms tend to have teams of attorneys with little to no jury trial experience.
We have represented clients in business disputes such as:
- Books and records actions in the Delaware Court of Chancery on behalf of shareholders of Delaware-based private and public corporations or alternative entities.
- Plenary cases on behalf of the plaintiff or defendant in the Delaware Court of Chancery and Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division.
- Injunctive and declaratory relief actions in the Delaware state and federal courts.
- Business litigation involving allegations of misrepresentation and fraud prior to or following a contract’s execution.
- Miscellaneous actions involving the issuance or defense of subpoenas served in Delaware on a Delaware corporation or alternative entity.
Please contact us today to discuss your Delaware business or corporate litigation matter.